About Us

Posted by Home Based Business India Monday, October 18, 2010

My name is Virender Kawatra and my wife Vanita  and myself have been into the network marketing business for the last 14 + years with the first multi national MLM company to have commenced base in India.
In 1996, the year when I started work from home business, very few knew anything about network marketing and so it was really difficult to introduce people into the business. I too was skeptical in the beginning when I read an article in a very popular magazine but I decided to make a try at it.

And from that moment I never looked back.  This business has changed our  lives just in these years by giving us lots of money, lots of fame, name, lots of confidence, some very good friends and most importantly some of the most memorable moments of my life.

Let me go back once again to those years gone by and try recollect what prompted us to take this first step. I was working as the HR head of the first corporate hospital in India and having a very good reputation, respect and financial stability. Vanita was just a house wife and I am sure one can imagine how one feels, with a degree in Home Science and a post graduate degree in dietetics, sitting at home with the 2 daughters having grown up and nothing to look forward to do. So when I showed her the network marketing article in the magazine, her life brightened up and we decided to take on this opportunity together.

It was not easy in the beginning but we never gave up. There was so much to learn and inculcate that every day was a new experience. And we grew and grew thanks to the support of the company who was imparting a lot of internal/external trainings and motivational interactions target settings etc.

But the most important thing was that we had a dream, a dream to be big, have recognition travel free to foreign destinations each year on conferences and this led us further up the ladder of success

Believe me, just like life, nothing comes on a platter and nothing is constant either in the upward direction or the downward direction and so was it for us but we never gave up And this is what I read one day which has always been an integral part of my life

I fell and I picked myself up.
I lost hope yet I dream, I’m lost and I find myself again.
I cry and I laugh through my tears
I despair and yet I believe
I believe that success to be at the top can be mine”

Let me tell you what we believe in

  • Positive attitude -  have an attitude of positivism every day all year around in your business and on your people
  • Strive for excellence – moral, ethical, personal excellence – it is worth whatever it costs
  • Remain committed and focused on your goal in life – a sense of having a mission, a purpose is very motivating
  • Courage – is about doing what you are afraid to do. It’s your faith that will make things happen
  • Challenge – you may well surprise yourself at what strengths you have, what you accomplish

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Pages

About Us

My Photo
Home Based Business India
New Delhi, India
My name is Virender Kawatra and my wife Vanita and we've been into network marketing business for the last 14 yrs with the first MLM company to have commenced base in India.

In 1996, the year when I started work from home business, no one knew anything about network marketing and so it was really difficult to introduce people into the business.
This business has changed our lives just in these years by giving us lots of money, fame, name, some very good friends and most importantly our most memorable moments of life.





READ OUR COMPLETE STORY


Home Based Business can work for
you too!


Contact Us today to know how...
Email:kawatra2@gmail.com
Phone: 919313616118










View my complete profile
© Writing Routes. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

7 Fears When Starting Business From Home