Our Success Story - Home base Business

Posted by Home Based Business India Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last year I and my wife, Vanita, had the privilege of attending an international conference at Dubai where we stayed at, probably the biggest hotel in the world, Atlantis The Palm. In addition to luxurious rooms, it had a marine water park, dolphin bay, aquariums, lost chambers, under the hotel pools beaches and what not. And this was an absolutely FREE stay for 5 days including the air fare. That’s what I’d call the fruits and luxury of your hard work and dedication of your own business.

So if one is without a job don’t fret. There are many other avenues to explore and pursue.

A job with a constant and an assured monthly income is great… and that’s what everyone believes in… everyone wanting to ‘live a risk free life’. But just like every coin has a double side, having a job too has it’s double sides. The realization that an income might be assured yet the economic meltdown proved that there is no surety of job… there is always that desire for a fixed income but our needs, our wants and our aspirations are variable… in fact troubled times never come forewarned and even though one might have a saving, the need for more money does arise at such times

When I didn’t have my job, yes, I did feel all down and sad but then I realized it was a blessing in disguise… that I could start up my own thing. I remember the time when I needed a lot of courage because starts are never easy… there are lots of apprehensions and nervousness that come as a package deal - like the thought of return on investment, am I doing the right thing, where and how will I arrange the finances, will I be able to make my ends meet also or not, let alone make the profits I dream of making… Yes, I too went through that paradox and that dilemma and had few sleepless nights, tossing and turning just trying to figure out the best possible option… And then I realized one fine morning, I could not spend my life in this paradoxical state never being sure which course would be a 100 percent right course. Having treaded one path and being unsatisfied, I could definitely try the other one and attempt to succeed. And that’s what I did even though I was subsequently had a job, I still pursued my new goal.

0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Pages

About Us

My Photo
Home Based Business India
New Delhi, India
My name is Virender Kawatra and my wife Vanita and we've been into network marketing business for the last 14 yrs with the first MLM company to have commenced base in India.

In 1996, the year when I started work from home business, no one knew anything about network marketing and so it was really difficult to introduce people into the business.
This business has changed our lives just in these years by giving us lots of money, fame, name, some very good friends and most importantly our most memorable moments of life.





READ OUR COMPLETE STORY


Home Based Business can work for
you too!


Contact Us today to know how...
Email:kawatra2@gmail.com
Phone: 919313616118










View my complete profile
© Writing Routes. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

7 Fears When Starting Business From Home