“Becoming happy yourself is no great challenge; it is quite simple. But the essence of life lies in helping others becoming happy as well”

This is a quote from my mentor. This is absolutely true in all aspects of life and more so in the network marketing business opportunity. Make your down line in network marketing business happy and your life will also reflect the same happiness.

Let me try to elaborate this from my own business opportunity. I joined a network marketing business in 1996 without any investment or help from any one except from my family members. I was determined to change my life from an ordinary house wife, just looking after my kids and house hold chores, to some one with name and fame. But I was just from an ordinary middle class family and I knew that a job could not help in what I wanted to be; nor was I so rich to invest in a business uncertain of its returns.

Then one day I read an article about a network marketing company which assured good income with negligible investment and the ability to fulfill my dreams. I enrolled but in a short while felt that this was not meant for me. “I can’t go door to door selling the products in the locality where I live” I would say. There was no one to guide me but seeing the opportunity which the company provided in imparting training of developing the business, I took it up seriously and learnt the steps one by one. And can you imagine how happy I was when I received my first commission cheque of Rs95, 15 years ago and I have not looked back after that.

In this business of network marketing I learnt to create my teams, develop my leaders from within the ranks and make them self independent, duplicating the same process of recruiting, training and helping their own teams to grow on their own.

Can you imagine how happy I am to see my group bubbling with joy in their growth, fulfilling their own dreams and earning good commissions every month. Looking through my financial reports, I am proud to see that my group is earning over Rs2 crores every year in addition to other cash awards on attaining higher levels of growth in addition to enjoying foreign trips all paid by the company.

Though I have a good no of men in my group and an equal no of women, I am extremely proud of making women entrepreneurs and contributing, in my own small way, in upliftment of the society around me and in empowering women who were just like me.

As for myself, I am extremely happy in my financial conditions, fulfilled so many of my dreams and certainly see a better future in bringing many more of our young generation to live a life of fulfillment through this business of network marketing.


0 comments

Post a Comment

bookmark
bookmark
bookmark

Pages

About Us

My Photo
Home Based Business India
New Delhi, India
My name is Virender Kawatra and my wife Vanita and we've been into network marketing business for the last 14 yrs with the first MLM company to have commenced base in India.

In 1996, the year when I started work from home business, no one knew anything about network marketing and so it was really difficult to introduce people into the business.
This business has changed our lives just in these years by giving us lots of money, fame, name, some very good friends and most importantly our most memorable moments of life.





READ OUR COMPLETE STORY


Home Based Business can work for
you too!


Contact Us today to know how...
Email:kawatra2@gmail.com
Phone: 919313616118










View my complete profile
© Writing Routes. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

7 Fears When Starting Business From Home